South Florida Destination Wedding: Wedding Planner
Yes, if you are planning to have a Destination Wedding in South Florida, one of your “homework” is to find the perfect Wedding Planner/Consultant.
In other words, you need someone here in South Florida to be YOU. Just as United States has embassies all over world and their ambassadors are the highest ranking diplomats who represent our nation in those countries. The same way, you will need someone to be your representation here when planning your wedding from a different state or country.
But how can you trust someone you don’t know personally? Well, that is part of your homework:
1. See their reviews. In their website, Google, Yelp, WeddingWire.com, Facebook and in different Social Media websites they should have reviews.
2. Ask them questions. Ask, ask, ask! They should be knowledgeable of this type of weddings, about the area, best places, about the venues, weather and vendors.
3. Facetime, Skype. Have at least an interview through Facetime or Skype.
4. Quick response. See how quick they respond to your e-mails and phone calls.
5. Chemistry. Make sure you are booking someone you like. Trust your senses.
Do you have any questions about planning a Destination Wedding in South Florida? Contact us!
If you need help with your wedding, contact one of our consultants and see our services: